Glaucoma Center Recent News
Glaucoma Center Recent Publications
- Detecting the Progression of Eye Disease: CUSUM Charts for Assessing the Visual Field and Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness.
- Reproducibility of SD-OCT-based ganglion cell-layer thickness in glaucoma using two different segmentation algorithms.
- Refinement of pointwise linear regression criteria for determining glaucoma progression.
- Psychophysical factors that have been applied to clinical perimetry.
- Estrogen pathway polymorphisms in relation to primary open angle glaucoma: an analysis accounting for gender from the United States.
- Scanning laser polarimetry, but not optical coherence tomography predicts permanent visual field loss in acute nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
- Intra-retinal layer segmentation of 3D optical coherence tomography using coarse grained diffusion map.
- Adjustment of the retinal angle in SD-OCT of glaucomatous eyes provides better intervisit reproducibility of peripapillary RNFL thickness.
- Author response: effect of intraocular pressure on the Bayesian estimation of rates of visual field progression in glaucoma.
- Effect of age on individual retinal layer thickness in normal eyes as measured with spectral-domain optical coherence tomography.
- Features of optic disc progression in patients with ocular hypertension and early glaucoma.
- Size threshold perimetry performs as well as conventional automated perimetry with stimulus sizes III, V, and VI for glaucomatous loss.