Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
Welcome to EyeRounds.org, an educational website brought to you by the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences.
New Tutorial: Retinal Detachment: From One Medical Student to Another by Austin Strohbehn and Elliott H. Sohn, MD
- Presentations are for review purposes only.
- Material presented at morning rounds is presented to initiate discussion.
- Material presented may not be medically proven fact and should not be used to guide treatment.
- Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of Iowa.
- Additional Information
- EyeRounds.org is funded by unrestricted funds from The University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences and from The Iowa Eye Association who have no influence on the content of this site.
The content of the Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences web site is copyright © The University of Iowa. The University of Iowa allows visitors (including health care professionals who wish to distribute materials to patients) to duplicate portions of this site for personal or educational use without seeking permission from the authors. Any other requests to reproduce the content of this website may be submitted via the contact form.
Logo copyright 2011, Alton Szeto, MFA and The University of Iowa