David R.P. Almeida, MD, PhD
Dr. Almeida completed his fellowship in the Retinovitreal service at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2015.
After completing his fellowship, he practiced for 3 years at VitreoRetinal Surgery, PA in Minnesota. In 2018, he moved to Metrolina Eye Associates in Charlotte, North Carolina. Read more about him at http://davidalmeidamd.com.
- BS, Honors, Toxicology, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- PhD, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Drug Research, University of Szeged Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Szeged, Hungary
- MD, Queen's University School of Medicine, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- MBA, Healthcare, The George Washington University School of Business, Washington, DC
- Ophthalmology Residency, Queen's University Department of Ophthalmology, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Retina/Vitreous Fellowship, The University of Iowa
- Myers L, Almeida D, Abràmoff MD. Intravitreal Injection Technique: A Primer for Ophthalmology Residents and Fellows. EyeRounds.org. January 6, 2015; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/tutorials/intravitreal-injection/.