David R.P. Almeida, MD, PhD
Dr. Almeida completed his fellowship in the Retinovitreal service at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2015.
- BS, Honors, Toxicology, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- PhD, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Drug Research, University of Szeged Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Szeged, Hungary
- MD, Queen's University School of Medicine, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- MBA, Healthcare, The George Washington University School of Business, Washington, DC
- Ophthalmology Residency, Queen's University Department of Ophthalmology, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Retina/Vitreous Fellowship, The University of Iowa
- Myers L, Almeida D, Abràmoff MD. Intravitreal Injection Technique: A Primer for Ophthalmology Residents and Fellows. EyeRounds.org. January 6, 2015; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/tutorials/intravitreal-injection/.