Eric Chin, MD
Dr. Chin is currently a Retina/Vitreous Fellow at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences with an anticipated date of graduation of June 2015.
- BS, Bioengineering, University of California at Berkeley
- MD, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science/Chicago Medical School
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of California at Davis, Eye Center
- Folchert M, Chin EK, Folk JC. Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy (PCV). EyeRounds.org. May 4, 2014; available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/186-PCV.htm
- Gauger E, Chin EK, Sohn EH. Vitreous Syneresis: An Impending Posterior Vitreous Detachment (PVD). Oct 16, 2014; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/196-PVD.htm
- Dr. Chin has also contributed a number of unique photos to the EyeRounds Online Atlas.