Lindsay K. McConnell, MD
Dr. McConnell is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences. Expected completion Date, June 2018.
She became a member of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in June of 2016.
- BSE, Biomedical Engineering, The University of Iowa
- MD, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
- Transitional Internship, Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology Departments, University of Iowa
- McConnell LK, Hammer S, Allen RC. Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2B: A 27-year-old male presents with multiple eyelid lesions. Posted January 23, 2016; Available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/230-MEN2B.htm
- Greenwald MF, Meirick TM, McConnell LK, Shriver EM. Conjunctival Lymphoma. EyeRounds.org. September 26, 2016; Available from: http://eyerounds.org/cases/243-conjunctival-lymphoma.htm
- MCconnell L. Update of Cohen AW, Graff JM. Presumed Ocular Histoplasmosis (POHS): 30-year-old male with blurred central vision EyeRounds.org. May 8, 2017; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/83-Presumed-Ocular-Histoplasmosis-POHS.htm.