Lorraine (Myers) Provencher, MD
Chief Medical Editor, EyeRounds 2017-2018
Dr. Provencher is currently a resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences with an anticipated date of graduation of June 2018.
She became part of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in June 2016.
- BS, Biology, Indiana University
- MD, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Myers (Provencher) LA, Almeida D, Abràmoff MD. Intravitreal Injection Technique: A Primer for Ophthalmology Residents and Fellows. EyeRounds.org. January 6, 2015; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/tutorials/intravitreal-injection/.
- Myers (Provencher) LA. Wagoner MD, Shriver EM. Minocycline-Induced Hyperpigmentation. June 3, 2015; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/213-minocycline.htm
- Flanary WE, Myers (Provencher) LA, Alward WLM. Medical management of glaucoma: A primer. EyeRounds.org. September 1, 2015; Available from:
- Fairbanks A, Myers (Provencher) LA, Flanary W, Warner L, Boldt HC. Ocular Ultrasound: A Quick Reference Guide for the On-Call Physician. EyeRounds.org. February 4, 2016; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/tutorials/ultrasound/
- Myers (Provencher) LA, Vogelgesang SA, Kardon RH, Gordon LK, Shriver EM. Idiopathic Orbital Myositis: A Treatment Algorithm. EyeRounds.org. June 3, 2016. Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/234-Idiopathic-Orbital-Myositis.htm
- Kramer AB, Myers (Provencher) LA, Kardon RH, Wall M. Cerebral Cavernomas: A Cause of One-and-a-Half Syndrome. EyeRounds.org. June 13, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/236-Cerebral-Cavernoma.htm
- Myers (Provencher) LA, Wall M. Bilateral Internuclear Ophthalmoplegia and Thalamic Esotropia: The Result of Metastatic Disease. EyeRounds.org. June 16, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/atlas-video/bilateral-INO-thalamic-esotropia.htm
- Lynch SK, Provencher LM, Alward WLM. Posner-Schlossman Syndrome (Glaucomatocyclitic Crisis). EyeRounds.org. August 25, 2016; Available from: http://eyerounds.org/cases/242-Posner-Schlossman-Syndrome.htm
- Fairbanks A, Provencher LM, Greiner M, Sindt C. A Guide to the Corneal Culture. EyeRounds.org. September 26, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorial/cornea-culture/