Justin M. Risma, MD
Dr. Risma completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences in June 2014. He joined the Editorial Board of EyeRounds in July of 2012 and was the EyeRounds Chief Medical Editor in 2013-2014.
He is currently in Private Practice at Fuerste Eye Clinic in Dubuque, Iowa.
- BS Kinesiology, Wheaton College (IL)
- MD, May 2010, Univ Nebraska Medical Center
- Warren CC, Risma J, Syed NA, Allen RC. Myeloid Sarcoma: a 20-year-old female with lid fullness and diplopia. EyeRounds.org. November 11, 2011. Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/141-Myeloid-Sarcoma.htm.
- Risma JM, Sobel RK, Allen RC. Enophthalmos Secondary to Metastatic Breast Cancer. EyeRounds.org. December 23, 2011; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/144-breast-cancer.htm
- Risma J, Tehrani S, Fingert JH, Alward WLM, Kwon YH. Diaton Tonometry: A Video Tutorial. Eyerounds.org. February 14, 2014; Available from: http://eyerounds.org/tutorials/diaton-tonometry.htm
- Risma JM, Syed NA. Exposure Keratopathy in the Critically Ill: A Case Report, Discussion, and Systems-Based Intervention. EyeRounds.org. July 1, 2014; available from http://EyeRounds.org/cases/189-exposure-keratopathy.htm
- Dr. Risma has also contributed a large number of EyeRounds Atlas Photos.