Brittni A. Scruggs, MD, PhD
Dr. Scruggs is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences. Expected completion date, June 2019.
She became part of the EyeRounds Editorial Board in June 2017.
- BS, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
- PhD, Regenerative Medicine, Tulane University Graduate Program in Biomedical Science, New Orleans, Louisiana
- MD, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Greenwald MF, Scruggs BA, Vislisel JM, Greiner MA. Corneal Imaging: An Introduction. EyeRounds.org. Posted October 19, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/tutorials/corneal-imaging/index.htm
- Scruggs BA, Ricca AM, Folk JC. Unilateral Optic Nerve Granuloma. EyeRounds.org. March 14, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/248-unilateral-optic-nerve-granuloma.htm