Mark A. Greiner, MD
Dr. Greiner joined the EyeRounds Board as a faculty member in 2016. He is an assistant professor at The University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences. His practice specialty is Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery. He is also a Medical Director and researcher at the Iowa Lions Eye Bank.
- BA, English, University of California, Berkeley
- MD, Medicine, University of California, Davis School of Medicine
- Internship, University of California, Davis Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- Residency, Ophthalmology Resident, University of California, Davis Health System Eye Center
- Fellowship, Cornea and External Diseases, Devers Eye Institute, Portland, Oregon