Ryan Tarantola, MD
Dr. Tarantola was a fellow in Retina and Vitreoretinal Surgery at The University of Iowa Hospoitals and which he completed in June of 2011. Upon completion of his fellowship he joined the faculty at St. Louis University Eye Institute.
- AB (Biology), Washington University, St. Louis, Mo.
- MD, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Mo
- Transitional Medicine Internship, Forest Park Hospital, St. Louis, Mo
- Ophthalmology Residency, Vanderbilt University
- Abrams P, Birkholz ES, Tarantola RM, Oetting TA, Russell SR. Intraocular Foreign Body: A Classic Case of Metal on Metal Eye Injury. EyeRounds.org. May 20, 2011; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/132-intraocular-foreign-body.htm