Jason P. Kam, MD
Dr. Kam is an ophthalmologist for Kaiser Permanente in Seattle, WA. He completed his Glaucoma Fellowship at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences in June 2017.
- BS, Biochemistry, University of Washington
- MD, University of Illinois
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Glaucoma Fellowship,
University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences (2017 completion)
- Kam JP. Revision of [Chen JJ, Tarantola, RM, Kay CN, Mahajan VB. Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Toxicity and Recommendations for Screening. August 30, 2011.] EyeRounds.org. September 14, 2016; Available from: https://eyerounds.org/cases/139-plaquenil-toxicity.htm.
- Bettis DI, Kam JP. Combined Cataract Surgery with Ab Interno Canaloplasty (aka Viscocanalostomy). Posted September 28, 2016; Available from https://eyerounds.org/atlas-video/cataract-surgery-with-viscocanalostomy.htm
- Kam J. Revision of [Phillips DL, Folk JC. Behcet's Disease: A 32-year-old female with recurrent ocular inflammation. Sept 29, 2014.] EyeRounds.org. November 28, 2016; Available from: https://eyerounds.org/cases/195-Behcets.htm.
- Kam JP, Bettis DI. Refractory Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma Treated with Ab Interno Canaloplasty (ABiC). EyeRounds.org. posted January 6, 2017; Available from: https://eyerounds.org/cases/247-ABiC.htm
- Janson BJ, Kam JP, Alward WLM. Hypotony: Late hypotony from trabeculectomy and Ahmed seton with resulting hypotony maculopathy. EyeRounds.org. posted April 24, 2017; Available from: https://eyerounds.org/cases/250-Hypotony.htm
last updated: 07/19/2017