Mark A. Greiner, MD
Dr. Greiner joined the EyeRounds Board as a faculty member in 2016. He is an associate professor at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences. His practice specialty is Cornea, External Disease and Refractive Surgery. He is also a Medical Director and researcher at the Iowa Lions Eye Bank.
- BA, English, University of California, Berkeley
- MD, Medicine, University of California, Davis School of Medicine
- Internship, University of California, Davis Medical Center, Internal Medicine
- Residency, Ophthalmology Resident, University of California, Davis Health System Eye Center
- Fellowship, Cornea and External Diseases, Devers Eye Institute, Portland, Oregon