Esther Hong, MD
Dr. Hong is presently practicing comprehensive ophthalmology at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland, California. She served on the Editorial Board of EyeRounds from June 2010 through June 2012.
- BS (Microbiology/ Immunology), UCLA
- MD,Univ of California, San Francisco
- Ophthalmology Residency, Univ of Iowa
- Hong ES, Allen RC. Orbital Cellulitis in a Child. EyeRounds.org. January 8, 2010; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/103-Pediatric-Orbital-Celulitis.htm.
- Hong ES, Allen RC. Silent Sinus Syndrome: 36-year-old male with sunken left orbit (Enophthalmos). EyeRounds.org. January 4, 2010; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/102-Enophthalmos-Silent-Sinus-Syn.htm.
- Hong ES, Birkholz ES, Wendel LJA, Allen RC. Orbital inflammation secondary to bisphosphonate therapy (orbital pseudotumor). EyeRounds.org. January 4, 2010; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/101-orbitalpseudotumor.htm.
- Wes A, Hong ES, Oetting TA. Interferon-Associated Retinopathy: Communicating with Internal Medicine. EyeRounds.org. July 26, 2010; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/116-Interferon-Retinopathy.htm.
- Hong ES, Allen RC. Silent Brain Syndrome. Eyerounds.org. November 22, 2010; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/125-silent-brain-syndrome.htm
- Hong ES, Longmuir R, Syed NA, Allen RC. ANCA-associated granulomatous vasculitis(Wegener's Granulomatosis). Eyerounds.org. December 7, 2010; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/126-ANCA-associated-granulomatous-vasculitis.htm