Aaron M. Ricca, MD
Dr. Ricca is a Resident at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences. Expected completion date, June 2019.
- BSME, Mechanical Engineering, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- MD, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kramer BA, Ricca AM, Binkley EM, Boldt HC. Coats Disease. EyeRounds.org. June 30, 2016; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/237-Coats-Disease.htm
- Scruggs BA, Ricca AM, Folk JC. Unilateral Optic Nerve Granuloma. EyeRounds.org. March 14, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/248-unilateral-optic-nerve-granuloma.htm
- Stiff AH, Ricca AM, Goins KM. Corneal Marginal Ulcer: Marginal keratitis with ulceration in a 45 year-old male. EyeRounds.org. posted March 14, 2017; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/249-corneal-marginal-ulcer.htm