Matthew S. Ward, MD
Dr. Ward is presently a Cornea and External Disease Fellow at the University of Iowa Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences with an anticipated date of graduation of June 2013. Dr. Ward was a Resident at the University of Iowa from June of 2009 until June of 2012. He joined the Editorial Board of EyeRounds in June of 2010 and became Chief Medical Editor in May of 2011. He was instrumental in updating and making more accessible the Online Atlas. He continues to serve as a member of the editorial board.
- BA (Philosophy), Brigham Young Univ
- MD, Univ of Utah
- Ophthalmology Residency, Univ of Iowa
- Ward MS, Allen R. Painless Proptosis in a 62 year-old female. EyeRounds.org. July 7, 2010; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/112-painless-proptosis.htm.
- Ward MS, Syed NA, Goins GM. Ocular Cicatricial Pemphigoid: atypical presentation as pseudopterygium and limbal stem cell deficiency. Eyerounds.org. September 27, 2010; Available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/122-Limbal-OCP.htm
- Ward M, Pfeifer WL, Longmuir SQ. Anisometropic Amblyopia: 5 year-old male with unequal vision. EyeRounds.org. July 1, 2011. Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/134-anisometropic-amblyopia.htm.
- Ward MS, Allen RC. Bilateral Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction after Adjuvant Radioactive Iodine (I-131) Therapy for Thyroid Cancer. EyeRounds.org. January 19, 2012; Available from: http://EyeRounds.org/cases/148-nasolacrimal-obstruct-post-i131.htm
- Strobehn A, Ward M, Kitzmann A. Atopic Keratoconjunctivitis. EyeRounds.org. March 8, 2013; available from: http://www.EyeRounds.org/cases/167-atopic-keratoconjunctivitis.htm